Fiifi Baidoo, born Festus Afful Baidoo is a praise and worship minister who lives in Accra, Ghana. He believes the word of God has the power to liberate all those oppressed of the devil. He grew up in Apam, Central Region, where he had his basic and senior high school education. He holds an HND in Marketing from the Cape Coast Technical University. Fiifi is a passionate lover of Christ and fellowships with the Apostolic Church of Ghana, Apam. He is a well-organized person and a firm believer of excellence
Fiifi Baidoo started singing at a very tender age and appreciates the work God is doing with him and through him. He got a vision about his ministry through revelations, dreams and prophecies from friends. Aside Praise and Worship, he believes God has called him to preach the message of hope and faith through the songs he writes.
As someone who love to preach Christ, and give hope to people, he has made great strides in his ministry:
The talented but humble and easy going Fiifi was the Music Director for the Cape Coast Technical University Mass Choir and currently, a member of the International Singers & Songwriters Association (ISSA). His passion to develop music in the Gomoa West District has won him the privilege to serve as the Vice President of the Creative Art Association of the district.
In recognizing God’s unique calling upon his life, Fiifi’s passion drives him to the point where he helps people to identify and find meaning with their calling into the music ministry through training, advocacy and mentorship. This, he is optimistic will go on to change the minds of the many people who otherwise try to down play the import of music and the spiritual, social and tremendous significance music play in the developments of communities.
His flagship project, ‘Add Jesus’ has received a lot of publicity since its inception in 2017 and have brought many under the Lord’s tent to denounce the world and accept Jesus amidst live worship and praises music.
The ‘Add Jesus’ Outreach, inspired by John 3:16 and years of prayers has been Fiifi’s vision from God in 2011 when he was a student in Cape Coast Technical University. The outreach takes Christ to His people in the Junior and Senior High Schools within the Gomoa West District and a few selected ones in the Central Region, Ghana. It preaches the gospel, guide and counsel the students, and ultimately, wins souls for Christ Jesus.
The gifted sensation has a great personality and this has earned him the opportunity to minister with renowned gospel musicians like Carl Clottey, Naa Mercy, Eugene Zuta and Joe Dee.
He has ministered on several platforms and has also shared his rich experience with God’s people through his outreach programmes
He is currently running Fiifi Baidoo and Greater Works; a ministry set aside to bless God’s people.
Outside ministry, he is an advocate and activist. He works with other foundations like Escof Zinnia, where through charity, they reach out to the needs of rural and deprived communities in Africa.
To the glory of God, Fiifi Baiddo has the following songs to his credit:
1. “All I want” – drawing inspiration from Philippians 4:19 talks about God being the source of all our needs and that Jesus our joy, has all that we want – He satisfies our soul with His promise to supply all our needs according to His riches in glory.
2. “So Amazing” – The Lord’s love; His saving powers and sacrifices towards making our lives better is indeed SO AMAZING
3. “Anigye Da (Happy day)” – Recounts on the joys the birth of Christ is to us as Christians.
4. “Moment of Hope” – from the Apostle Paul’s first letter to the Thessalonians, 4:16 – 17, this song enjoins us to keep faith and hope with Christ Jesus, and when we shall see His face, we shall be like Him – victory shall be ours.
5. “Twere No (Hold on)” – This is the people’s favourite; no matter the storms life brings our way, we can only HOLD ON to God. ”He is the only one we can trust with all our hearts as we acknowledge Him and His power to show us the right way” – proverbs 3:5-6
6. “Mama (Mother)” – Based on Proverbs 31:28a is an appreciation to mothers for the many sacrifices they make to nurture and better our lives as children.
7. “Yebese No (we will be like Him)” – a live ministration that admonishes us to wait on the face of Christ.
8. “Mede daa ndwom to meyi (TAC Hymn 186)” – a song written and composed by Apostle Anderson.
Kind follow the link; https://audiomack.com/fiifi-baidoo to access these powerful and encouraging songs from Fiifi Baidoo, a humble and a gifted Minister in God vineyard.
Currently, Fiifi Baidoo is working on his first album which is about hitting the market soon.
If you are looking for a young Minister of Gospel songs and a worship and Praises for your programmes, Fiifi is always at your service – you can reach him via;
+233 208 151 794